My love
You light up my life
the fire in your heart
leads me home at night
I love you
beyond wealth or riches
My love for you
stands in contempt of question
For no bounty
may my love for you depart
as boundless as the sea
is the love I feel for thee
Come what sorrow may
it cannot wrest from me
the joy of one moment
together
My love
you are the dream of my night
the light of my day
I love the peace in your heart
the feeling in your eyes
I love the woman
so special to me
How much I would love
to come home to you
someday
You light up my life
the fire in your heart
leads me home at night
I love you
beyond wealth or riches
My love for you
stands in contempt of question
For no bounty
may my love for you depart
as boundless as the sea
is the love I feel for thee
Come what sorrow may
it cannot wrest from me
the joy of one moment
together
My love
you are the dream of my night
the light of my day
I love the peace in your heart
the feeling in your eyes
I love the woman
so special to me
How much I would love
to come home to you
someday
No comments:
Post a Comment