Love
has been my greatetest gift
the expanse of love's effect
has openned my soul to the world
Love
has been my greatest lesson
it has taught me more about people
than every minor part combined
Love
has been my greatest friend
even in times of pain
I feel the love shine through
Love is the answer
to every problem I know
love is my manna
the limitless fuel for life
love comes easy
when I just let go
Thank you for the love
my friends
its worth more to me
than gold
has been my greatetest gift
the expanse of love's effect
has openned my soul to the world
Love
has been my greatest lesson
it has taught me more about people
than every minor part combined
Love
has been my greatest friend
even in times of pain
I feel the love shine through
Love is the answer
to every problem I know
love is my manna
the limitless fuel for life
love comes easy
when I just let go
Thank you for the love
my friends
its worth more to me
than gold
No comments:
Post a Comment