What am I to think of you?
The one so many believe in
who stole so many willing hearts
when you asked them to follow you
I believe your heart is good
and your message clear
when in the best light
I do in you see god
that godly duty, you remind us of
that we paint the world
with each mind’s stroke,
and so we can have heaven on earth
if we see the good in all
The one so many believe in
who stole so many willing hearts
when you asked them to follow you
I believe your heart is good
and your message clear
when in the best light
I do in you see god
that godly duty, you remind us of
that we paint the world
with each mind’s stroke,
and so we can have heaven on earth
if we see the good in all
No comments:
Post a Comment